For Building and Zoning permits, please visit our online permit center: 
* For Zoning permits: Select "Land Use" ⇒ "Zoning Permit Application General" *
  • Contractors should upload their current insurance and license to their online application. 
  • If your project has building plans or site plans larger than 11"x17", please provide a hard copy to the office.
  • If your project requires a map, you may use the Town GIS mapping service online or you may call the office to see if there is a property map on file.
  • Public Health Reviews should be completed through Eastern Highlands Health District's online system. 
  • Please contact the Building Department at (860) 871-3601, with any questions.